Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Do you prefer a job that keeps you busy and active all day? Then consider this Warehouse Associate position at a facility in Hooksett, NH. No experience is required, as this company will train you. You’ll work a great first-shift schedule with shorter hours on Fridays, so you can start your weekends early!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Repack products for shipment
- Unload materials from containers
- Use pallet jack and carts as directed
- Help keep the work area neat and organized
- Follow warehouse safety guidelines
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and stand throughout your shift
Hours for this full-time warehouse role are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:00pm, and Fridays from 7:00am-1:00pm. Pay starts at $17-$18/hour, depending on experience. This can lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so apply to be a Warehouse Associate today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.