Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A manufacturer of specialty ingredients for the cosmetics and personal care industries is now hiring a Warehouse Associate in Derry, NH! You’ll help ensure that the company’s clients receive its innovative, sustainable beauty and wellness solutions around the globe. If you’re a self-starter with a strong work history, then don’t miss this first-shift position in a dynamic environment!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Load and unload products
- Move products within warehouse and to the manufacturing plant
- Process paperwork for shipments
- Repack finished products in a sterile manner
- Help keep warehouse clean and organized
- Use equipment and materials properly
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- Complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to quality
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, with assistance
Hours for this Warehouse Associate position are Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, with available overtime. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $16-$17/hour. This could lead to a direct hire for the right candidate, so apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.