Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you have strong attention to detail and don’t want to be bored at work, then consider this Warehouse Clerk position at a global company’s Exeter, NH facility! You’ll perform a variety of warehouse activities in support of this busy location. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity in a fast-paced environment!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Clerk
- Visually inspect all parts for handling damage from receiving, put-away, picking, outbound, and packing
- Verify that part numbers and quantities are correct
- Maintain records including packing slips and bills of lading
- Support various warehouse activities, including mechanical and electrical assembly, customer parts orders, and other projects
- Operate material handling equipment such as battery and propane powered vehicles
- Perform cycle counts, audit inventory locations, and update SAP/supervisor
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Clerk
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-12 months previous related experience required
- General understanding of warehouse operations
- Certification to operate reach trucks, stock pickers, and forklifts preferred
- Basic computer skills; ERP and SAP preferred but not required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Reliable team player who can work well independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to work productively, remain flexible, and multitask under pressure in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours for this Warehouse Clerk position are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$23/hour.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.