Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join an established manufacturer as a Warehouse Clerk! You’ll work a great first shift schedule as you assist in all areas of shipping and receiving functions for this company’s innovative products. No experience is necessary!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Clerk
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Unpack, examine, and route incoming shipments
- Reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with supervisor to rectify these issues
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Create boxes and put together materials for shipping
- Organize and pack shipments according to customer specifications
- Use computer for shipping and tracking functions
- Keep work area and equipment in a clean, safe, and orderly condition
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of theWarehouse Clerk
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of shipping and receiving experience in a factory environment preferred but not required
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk throughout shift
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today for this Warehouse Clerk opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.