Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading food processor and marketer is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator in Portsmouth, NH. This company prides itself on creating a friendly, team-based environment and has been in business for over 120 years!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator
- Manage the accurate storage, shipping, issuing, receiving, cycle counting, and returns for all products stored in either frozen or dry goods warehouse areas
- Use a forklift to load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials in the appropriate locations
- Pull and prepare product for sales orders or work orders, ensuring that the exact quantity, description, and lot number match the RF screen
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Fulfill work orders per manufacturing schedule, issuing and/or returning materials in a real-time basis via JD Edwards AS400 application and RF technology
- Perform inventory transfers/transactions and adjustments to inventory balances using BOSS WMS/RF technology
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation
- Perform daily cycle counts and participate in annual physical inventories
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety and report anything which may compromise food safety to management
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment on a daily basis
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained
- Ensure proper stock rotation via FIFO principles
- Communicate with other departments to minimize downtime in the manufacturing facility
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Coordinator
- Knowledge of inventory control systems and processes
- Ability to maintain an accurate and well-run warehouse and receiving/shipping dock
- Previous forklift experience; capable of passing certification training
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively with other organizations on a daily basis
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime as well as work overtime on short notice
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Capable of working in cold storage environments, with temperatures ranging from 24 degrees to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with some flexibility. Apply today for this Warehouse Coordinator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.