Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Londonderry, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A manufacturing company in Londonderry, NH is looking for a Warehouse Helper to join its team. In this role you would assist in a variety of warehouse duties. This is a great opportunity with an employee-owned company that has been in business for over 160 years!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Helper
- Assist with shipping and receiving of materials
- Load and unload trucks
- Check in materials
- Place materials on pallets for distribution
- Distribute materials to appropriate areas
- Fill requisitions, work orders, and requests for material and/or other stock items
- Work as part of a team to complete tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Helper
- One year of related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dependable, motivated, and focused
- Ability to be flexible to assist in other departments
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This Warehouse Helper position works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. Pay ranges from $16-18/hour depending on experience. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.