Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Goffstown, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leader in metal stamping services is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager in Goffstown, NH! The ideal candidate would be a team player who works well in a small, tight-knit group. This company’s employees enjoy great longevity in their positions – and occasionally, the company of an office dog!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager
- Manage all important documents such as pack slips, bill of ladings, offshore docs, customer-specific shipping documents, etc.
- Dispatch, expedite, and receive product to and from outside services
- Perform inventory control, issuing materials to work orders and returning materials to inventory
- Operate fork truck as required
- Operate stretch wrap banders
- Inspect product for conformance to work order instructions and for proper identification, labels, etc.
- Inspect product per NHS quality control manual and policies
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area throughout the shipping/receiving department to ensure safe and efficient flow of materials
- Maintain inventory of shipping and receiving supplies and notify purchasing of supplies needed in a timely manner
- Resolve issues with shipped product
- Maintain the calibration of all counting and weight scales
- Assist with management of “on-hold product” in the holding area
- Use company software to track, check, prioritize, and route orders and materials
- Direct flow of work from receipt of raw materials to shipment of finished goods
- Collaborate with management to optimize processes and flow of product
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers as required
- Supervise and lead subordinates by example
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations and company policies
- Report to Management any and all pertinent issues or concerns
Qualifications of the Warehouse Manager
- 3+ years of warehouse experience
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to foster effective, respectful communications with coworkers
- Must be able to engage and motivate the team to work efficiently
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Computer literate
- High school diploma or equivalent
This Warehouse Manager position works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm or later as necessary, in the event trucks arrive late, etc. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.