Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Are you a lover of cigars? Join this specialty wholesaler’s warehouse team in Hooksett, NH! You’ll help receive inventory as well as pick and pack orders for this small, family-owned company. This full-time position includes great first-shift hours!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Picker/Packer/Receiver
- Receive inventory
- Put away inventory and break down boxes
- Pick and pack orders according to order forms
- Prepare packages for shipment
- Help keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Picker/Packer/Receiver
- Previous warehouse/pick and pack experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cigars is a plus
- Ability to stand and walk throughout shift and lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and follow instructions in English
- Attention to detail
Hours for this Warehouse Picker/Packer/Receiver position are Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm. Pay depends on experience, from $15+/hour.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.