Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A large distribution center is now hiring Warehouse Selectors on second and third shift! Previous experience is preferred but not required. This is a direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Selector
- Pick and pack groceries for distribution
- Follow instructions via headphones to fulfill client orders accurately
- Use an electric pallet jack
- Enter and exit temperature-controlled rooms frequently
- Observe proper food safety guidelines
- Keep work area neat and organized
Qualifications of the Warehouse Selector
- Consistent work history
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Must be able to work overtime to complete tasks
- Willing to learn
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be comfortable with changes in temperature
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and stand throughout your shift
Choose the shift that works best for your schedule! Second shift works Monday through Friday, 1:00pm-9:30pm, and third shift works Monday through Friday, 10:00pm-6:30am. Pay is $20/hour. Join a dynamic team of Warehouse Selectors at this very stable company today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.