Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a global leader in injection molding and contract manufacturing as a Warehouse Supervisor! You’ll manage all warehouse activities and assist in material procurement. This is a direct-hire opportunity for the right candidate with competitive pay, full benefits, and a $3,000 hiring bonus!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Communicate with customer service and determine daily shipping requirements
- Contact freight carriers as needed to ensure the timely shipment of product
- Provide Quality Assurance with a ship list during the daily production meeting to ensure final audits are complete
- Assist Molding Manager with material purchasing and production scheduling
- Manage inventory, monitor raw material levels, and reorder as directed
- Oversee all receiving activity and supervise material handling function
- Ensure proper handling of returned goods and incoming inspection of raw materials
- Operate material handling equipment, company vehicles, etc. to load, unload, pick up, or deliver raw materials as needed
- Maintain warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or prior injection molding experience required
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, written instructions, and operating procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work OT and weekends as required
The Warehouse Supervisor is a full-time, first-shift position. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.