Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a leader in innovative healthcare solutions as a Warehouse Supervisor! In this role you will oversee all warehouse functions at the company’s Portsmouth, NH facility. This is a direct-hire opportunity at a business voted one of the most ethical companies the last 15 years in a row!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Coordinate picking and shipping of all products
- Oversee inventory control
- Manage shipping and receiving
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications of the Warehouse Supervisor
- 5 years of warehouse experience, with some leadership background preferred
- Computer skills required; experience with SAP is a plus
- Forklift experience or ability to be trained
- Strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Spanish/English bilingual is strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
Pay for this Warehouse Supervisor position depends on experience, ranging from $22-$28/hour. Apply today and work for a company whose products help create a healthy, more sustainable future!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.