Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you are looking for a great entry level job that will keep you busy, then this Warehouse Worker opportunity might be the perfect fit! You’ll join a team of friendly employees at this well-known distributor’s Lebanon warehouse. This is a full-time, first-shift position with competitive pay and paid holidays!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Worker
- Use barcode gun to find products and restock on the floor
- Put stock away in correct areas
- May be trained to pick and pack orders
- Keep work areas neat and clean and follow safety standards
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Warehouse Worker
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful but not necessary – the company will train you
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and stand throughout your shift
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm with possible overtime. This company offers stability and growth opportunities for reliable candidates, so apply for this Warehouse Worker position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.