Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-established global company is looking for an experienced Welder to join the team at their Laconia, NH facility. Here is your chance to put your skills to work in a low-key, low-stress environment as you help produce pieces that are used in this company’s innovative thermal systems. This is a fantastic direct-hire role with a great first-shift schedule!
Responsibilities of the Welder
- Perform Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Aluminum specialty, with a small amount of Mig welding
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and mechanical dimensioning
- Use inspection tools to check work pieces for quality and conformance to specifications
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Welder
- Advanced knowledge of welding processes and techniques is required
- Ability to pass qualification requirements of the American Welding Society (AWS) B2.1
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to work overtime as requested
- Previous experience in Aerospace and Defense industry is a plus
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm. Pay is $25+/hour, depending on experience. Apply today for this Welder opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.