Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Welder for a great opportunity in Manchester, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate!
Fabricates and welds a variety of metals from sheet stock to heavy plate. Welding processes utilized include Tig-Mig-stick and occasional brazing. Work is performed using basic hand tools-jigs-fixtures and precision measuring devices.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Works independently on fixturing weldments and creates tooling as required for new jobs.
- Interprets blueprints, weld symbols, machining requirements, and datums to weld and create fixtures.
- Works along with manufacturing, quality control, and engineering to solve problems with weldments or prints.
Qualifications of Welder:
- Expert level knowledge of military specification and AWS specifications.
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles such as how pre/post machining operations are affected by weldments made by the welder.
- In-depth blueprint reading including all weld symbols, machining requirements, and datums.
- Knowledge of NDT
- Can read and operate all inspection tooling (verniers, height gages).
- Can create tight tolerance weldments and straighten as required.
- Can safely operate a manual vertical milling machines, saws, grinders and overhead cranes.
- Understands all internal weld procedures and welding related operational procedures.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.