Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Class A Welders
Leddy Group is seeking Class A Welders for direct hire opportunities in Manchester and Nashua, NH. These roles are a great opportunity to join a family-owned company that has been in business for over 80 years and is experiencing significant growth!
The Class A Welder fabricates and welds various kinds of metals. Welding process includes Tig, Mig, stick, and occasional brazing.
Responsibilities of the Class A Welder:
- Interprets blueprints, machining requirements, weld symbols, and datums to weld and create fixtures.
- Works with others to solve problems with weldments or prints
- Works independently on fixturing weldments and creates tooling for new jobs
- Trains lower level welders
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
Qualifications of the Class A Machinist:
- Expert level knowledge of military specification and AWS specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of NDT.
- Blueprint reading including all weld symbols, machining requirements, and datums.
- Understands all requirements of military and AWS workmanship requirements. Passes workmanship exam.
- Can read and interpret inspection tooling.
- Can create tight tolerance weldments and straighten as required.
- Can safely operate a manual vertical milling machines, saws, grinders and overhead cranes.
- Expert at all weld process used by GSM (GTA, GMA & SMA).
- Ability to pass all welder performance qualification tests (welder samples) on first attempt.
This position is available on first shift, working 7 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Thursday, and 7 AM – 12 PM on Fridays. Pay will be dependent on level of experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.