Wire Harness Assembly
Wire Harness Assembly
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Wire Harness Assembly Specialist in Hudson, NH. This is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
To assemble products in accordance with established standards.
Wire Harness Assembly Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assemble established complex harnesses as well as new and first time builds with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with process engineering to gather all necessary documentation and information (e.g. correct crimp tools, proper wire cut and strip lengths, and appropriate drawings and travelers) to move product build into production.
- Read and understand drawings, travelers, bills of material, and schematics.
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment and stripping machines.
- Assist and guide lower level operators in the fabrication of harnesses.
- Interpret customer documentation and assist in developing build documentation for production operators.
- Solder pins, contacts and solder cups, micro-miniature, solder sleeves, bus wire splice.
- Spot tie, continuous lacing and flat lacing.
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
Wire Harness Assembly Specialist Qualifications:
- Oral Communication
- Skills Time Management
- Written Communication Skills
- Physical Dexterity
- Mechanical Skills
- Reading Skills
- Advanced training in IPC-610, IPC-620
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This position works 1st shift, 7 AM – 3:30 PM, and pay is $20-$25/hr.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.