Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you love the challenge and creativity of working on one-of-a-kind projects, then don’t miss this Woodworker opportunity in West Rutland, VT! This very respected employer is seeking a skilled individual to join their small team of artisans in crafting custom windows and doors at their state-of-the-art facility. Their designs are uniquely created for each customer, so an eye for detail is a must!
Responsibilities of the Woodworker
- Float between production and finishing departments as needed
- Use various tools to finish wood pieces and assemble frames
- Sand, paint, and/or stain woodwork
- Add hardware
- Inspect work for quality
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Woodworker
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior woodworking experience
- Ability to safely operate woodworking tools
- Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Motivated, dependable, flexible, and willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
Hours for this Woodworker position are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today to grow your skills at a company that has delivered high-quality products for 40 years!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.