Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates to fulfill a 2nd Shift Assembler role in Pelham, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a great manufacturer!
Summary of 2nd Shift Assembler:
Under direct supervision, performs assembly operations of a repetitive and intricate nature to assemble plastic components for the medical device industry.
Responsibilities of 2nd Shift Assembler:
- Performs intricate assembly of plastic medical components in accordance with written and verbal work instructions (WI’s), manufacturing procedures (MP’s) and drawings/blueprints.
- Performs in-process inspection of components for defect awareness.
- Uses fixtures and dies, such as cut to length fixtures, to modify plastic components.
- Performs various tasks in preparation of assembly such as cutting tubing to specified length and cleaning components.
- Operates a variety of equipment within the assembly process such as but not limited to, eye coring machine, hot blocks, RF machine, tip grinder and pad printer to alter parts and tubing configurations.
- Uses measurement devices such as vernier calipers, micrometers and scales in performing routine assembly of plastic components.
Qualifications of 2nd Shift Assembler:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of experience
Pay is $14-$15 per hour
Schedule Monday – Thursday 4:15 pm – 2:45 am