Leddy Group is seeking a 2nd Shift Machine Operator candidate for a well-established, employee owned company with its roots located in Rutland, Vermont.
Great benefits including profit share, employee stocks, health/dental insurance, and 401k.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Utilize Machines and Hand Tools to assemble product.
- CNC Machine Operating experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must pay strict attention to safety practices.
Qualifications of Assembler/ Machine Operator are:
- Experience in Assembly and Machine Operation.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 40 lbs.
This is a first shift, Monday- Friday 7 a.m.-3 p.m. opportunity with the potential to turn into a long-term career for the right candidate.