2nd Shift Supervisor
Growing medical manufacturing company is looking to add a production supervisor to their team. With decades of experience and intensive medical industry knowledge, their goal is to deliver the highest quality medical device design, manufacturing and assembly.
To be successful in the 2nd Shift Supervisor role, you should have:
- 2+ years in a supervisor or lead role
- Experience in a regulated industry i.e. aerospace, medical or transportation
- Ensure proper training
- Evaluate and manage employee performance
The 2nd shift Supervisor does best if:
- You have excellent documentation skills
- You have great attention to detail
- You enjoy working with others to accomplish goals
The compensation for this position depends on experience.