Leddy Group is seeking 3rd Shift Injection Molder for a manufacturer conveniently located in Center Rutland, VT.
Responsibilities of the Injection Molder:
- Maintain and support all established safety procedures and programs.
- Know or learn injection molding processes and controls.
- Perform minor repairs on machinery as necessary.
- Produce a quality product.
- Operate and maintain production.
- Be a rover on the molding floor-inspect parts, do re-work, assist molder when needed
- Run machines at optimum efficiency.
- Housekeeping responsibilities.
Qualifications of the 3rd Shift Injection Molder:
- Excellent safety record.
- Mechanical aptitude with good troubleshooting skills.
- Have or be able to obtain a forklift license.
- Quality oriented.
- Good judgment and independent thinking.
- Work overtime as required.
- Reliable with an excellent attendance record.
- Excellent communication skills.