Professional Rutland Engineering firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to use your exceptionally strong Administrative skills in conjunction with a Professional, Customer Service driven personality in direct support of the Engineering team.
This opportunity offers 30-40 hours a week to start with long term potential for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Transcription of voice files to word files.
- Finalizing reports.
- Reviewing/answering emails.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet
- MUST have strong typing skills.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience in direct office environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (802) 786-2222, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
LGRIND123Branch Office: Rutland, VT