Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for an Assembler/Solderer role in Bedford, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a company experiencing growth and expanding their current facility!
Perks: Health, Dental & Vision offered, paid vacation and sick time, 401K with company match, company luncheons and BBQs, promote from within culture!
- Eyeleting, drilling, lasing, print/etch, soldering to J- STD-001, and light assembly
- Complete the production and manufacturing of products through the use of hand tools, fabrication techniques and on-the-job training to result in 100% quality of the product.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong commitment to achieving quality work
- Bonding, lamination and plating experience desired
- Familiar with common hand tools and fabrication equipment
- Military, Aerospace and Gov’t industry experience a plus
- Likes to work at a variety of different work stations as production needs require
- Meticulous record keeping with good computer skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalency
- 5-10 years proven work related experience
- U.S. citizenship required with ability to possess a security clearance
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
LGBIND123Branch Office: Bedford, NH