Assembly Line Production Worker
Specialized food product manufacturer is seeking a motivated production worker to work on a machine assembly with a constant rotation of duties. This is a well-established business located in Dover, NH.
Responsibilities of Assembly Line Production Worker:
- Place products on the assembly line in a moderate to fast pace
- Remove reusable material from the assembly line
- Visually inspect and remove products that don’t meet quality standards from moving assembly line
- Work in and dress for a clean room environment
Qualifications of Assembly Line Production Worker:
- Must have one year of work experience
- Assembly line or machine operating experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs and stand for 8-10 hours shift
- Must have good attention to details and work with a team
Company is seeking long-term employees but also willing to consider temp employees as well. The schedule is working Monday thru Friday; 5am-2:30pm with the possibility of additional overtime until 3:30pm when you are hired on. The pay is $10/hour with plenty of overtime which pays at time and a half.