Seeking an Assembly Technician for an innovative R&D firm dedicated to making meaningful contributions in the field of environmentally responsible, sustainable energy production. They specialize in design, prototyping, and testing of turbomachinery and gas turbine systems.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician:
- Assembling heat exchangers
- Use of calibration and inspection tools such as micrometers and calipers
- Keep up with orders and production
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Requirements of the Assembly Technician:
- Any experience with assembly
- Ideally looking for someone who is mechanically inclined
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
The compensation for the assembly technician is $14/hour. The hours are first shift, Monday through Friday 8am-3pm.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Branch Office: Bedford, NH