Bonding Operator – 2nd Shift – Direct Hire
Aerospace company specializing in composites manufacturing is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts. This company is highly desired and located in an ultra-modern facility located in Rochester, NH.
The Bonding Operator is responsible to successfully operate all equipment and perform all tasks associated with the bonding process, including kitting, bond layup, vacuum bagging, autoclave set up, surface prep and de-flash.
Responsibilities of Bonding Operator:
- Follow step by step work instructions throughout the bonding process using a variety of computer systems.
- Inspect all work in accordance with work instructions and shop procedures.
- Perform all prescribed preventative maintenance on applicable equipment.
- Electronically record part parameters using measurement tools such as micrometers and calipers.
Experience & Skills needed for Bonding Operator:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience or education in manufacturing
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This is a 2nd shift position, Monday thru Friday, 3:15pm-11:15pm. The base pay for this role is $16.43/hr, which may increase based on relevant experience.