Company seeking a Cable Assembler in Portsmouth, NH. Client requires blueprint reading ability, so if you can read them and want to be a part of a company that manufactures sophisticated electronic components and subsystems, here’s your chance!
Responsibilities of the Cable Assembler:
- Perform a variety of intricate wiring on cable, connectors, junction boxes and similar
- Records data
- Writes clearly and informatively
- Able to read and interpret written information.
Qualifications of the Cable Assembler:
- Must be able to read and understand schematic wiring diagrams and process sheets and blueprints.
- Must be able to work from detailed written or verbal instructions on standard assemblies with guidance and supervision
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year Assembly experience
The compensation for this position is $14.00/hour.
This is a first shift opportunity, Monday through Friday 6:00am-2:30pm with a 30 min unpaid lunch.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
#ZRDBranch Office: Dover, NH