Do you want to turn your passion for Customer Service into a long term career? Would you love to work for a company that offers growth in a friendly, team based environment? We are seeking Call Center Representatives for a Rutland based company who coordinates the marketing, sale, and installation of do-it-for-me home improvement projects on a nationwide basis.
This is a long-term position for the right candidate, with a great company. Our client offers incentive based pay increases and excellent benefits once hired on to their team.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Representatives:
- Understand the business and product offerings for our home improvement programs;
- Respond to customer and contractor inquiries accurately and efficiently;
- Schedule and confirm appointments with customers and contractors as required;
- Process customer payments;
· Update and maintain accurate records in the operating system;
· Handle minor customer complaints and deescalate more complex issues.
Qualifications of the Call Center Representatives:
- High level of professionalism;
- Must be able to talk and type at the same time – 60-65 WPM
- Excellent active listening skills and ability to ask probing questions, understand what’s being asked and overcoming objections;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment that requires result-oriented decisions;
- Computer literate and able to adapt to various programs;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Previous Call Center experience highly desired.