Leddy Group is seeking a Class A Machinist for a direct hire opportunity in Manchester, NH!
This is a great opportunity to join a family owned business that has been in business for over 80 years and is experiencing significant growth!
Position Summary of Class A Machinist:
Sets up and operates Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines, manual machines, and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the position’s essential functions and responsibilities.
Responsibility of Class A Machinist:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials.
- Calculates and sets control to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Works with engineering to analyze problems for best solutions.
- Mentors and teaches employees with lesser capabilities at any point in production.
Pay is DOE
1st & 2nd Shift Available
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.