Leddy Group is currently seeking a 2nd Shift CNC Lathe Setup for a client in Wilton, NH! This role is a full-time and long-term opportunity for a company that specializes in custom injection molds.
Qualifications of CNC Set Up:
- Experience setting up CNC lathes with gang tooling (Omniturn lathes are the lathes we use).
- Setting tapping machines, light assembly jobs on the floor and also in the white room, and training operators to a route sheet.
- Knowledge of basic geometry of lathe tools, the differences between a positive, neutral, negative rake tools.
- Knowledge of tool nose radius is.
- Knowledge of the terms concentricity and circularity and how to problem solve if these do not comply to print spec.
- Able to read and interpret prints using GD&T.
- Experience using measuring equipment and able to measure parts with tolerances of ± .0005 (EX. drop gauge, calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, comparators, manual CMM, automated CMM).
2nd shift, Monday – Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm. Pay is DOE.