CNC Machine Operator
We want to speak to you if you have CNC Machine Operator skills for this new opportunity with a growing company that is new to the NH Seacoast! They are seeking employees who want to be part of their growing success and have that process improvement mentality to help them get to where they want to be.
The CNC Machine Operator will be responsible for the set-up, adjustment, programming, tool changes and operation of our CNC machines. You will work alongside a great manufacturing team to meet production metrics and deadlines. Only team players should apply.
- 2 years of CNC operating experience
- Functional and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable using power tools, hand tools and material handling equipment
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- Demonstrate good judgement and contribute to process improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This position requires the ability to stand for 10 hour shift.
Schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday; 7am-5:30pm and pay is $15-$18/hour. Other positions available include: SMT Line Operators, Electronic Manufacturing Techs, Shift Supervisors, Plant Manager & Customer Trainer.