Leddy Group is seeking 1st and 2nd Shift CNC Machinists for a growing manufacturer in Manchester, NH!
DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a company that offers great benefits like medical, 401k, PTO, etc. once hired on to the core team.
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Selects, aligns, and secures fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- Capable of setup and running of CNC or manual machines, both horizontal and vertical.
- Has troubleshooting skills, expertise in interpreting blueprints, and knowledge of threading and tapping
1st Shift & 2nd Shift Available