Local aerospace company is seeking CNC Operators. This client is expanding and needs help on first and third shift.
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Performs routine set-ups
- Use standard jigs, fixtures and gauges to check work
Requirements of the CNC Operator:
- Read blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances
- Read tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut
- Determines sequence of operations.
This is a 1st shift position working Monday to Friday; 7:00 am-3:30 pm. Pay rate $15/hour DOE.