Aerospace company specializing in composites manufacturing is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts. This company is highly desired and located in an ultra-modern facility located in Rochester, NH.
Responsibilities of CNC Operator:
- Ability to set up and maintain Renishaw probe.
- Maintain and set up cutting tools dedicated to composites
- Perform machine maintenance. Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the dept. supervisor.
Experience & Skills needed for CNC Operator:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with CNC equipment (preferably with FANUC and/or SIEMENS, including tool offsets, programs, modes, macros and the ability to edit programs).
- Understanding of G & M codes.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
The position will be required to successfully operate a 5 axis milling machine on CNC under the direction of the CNC Engineer and Production Supervisor.
Positions are open on 3rd shift, schedules are working Monday thru Friday, 11:15pm-7:15am This position starts at $17.05/hour