Leddy Group is currently seeking 1st Shift CNC Set-Up Operators for a reputable manufacturer in Pelham, NH that is experiencing growth!
This is a long-term, permanent position for the right candidate with a company that offers full benefits, PTO, and culture that awards hard working team members and embraces your growth and development.
Summary of CNC Operators:
Sets up CNC machine tools and related equipment for machining operations. Participates in problem-solving activities and contributes to quality improvements.
Responsibilities of CNC Operators:
- Works from drawings, blueprints, job layouts, or other written specifications, determines feeds, speeds, tooling, and operational sequences.
- Set up and inspect first article part on any proven program and turn it in for Quality Assurance verification
- Change cutting tools and location of work-pieces during the machining process.
- Installs cutting tools and various work holding devices to handle the size of stock to be machined.
- Operates and adjusts machines until parts produced conform with specifications and time standards.
- Responsible for completeness of secondary setups.
- Detects and reports significant variances in job standards.
- Upon completion of “First Article of Verification,” trains and monitors work of operator assigned to that machine.
- Run multiple plane operations and CNC Machines
- Tolerances of +/- .005
Qualifications of CNC Operators:
- The ability to use micrometers, calipers, height gauges and dial indicators.
- 1 to 3 years CNC Set up experience.
- Mandatory 4th axis machining experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints a must.
Monday – Friday 1st shift
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
#ZRBBranch Office: Bedford, NH