Collections/Call Center Representative
Very successful family-owned organization seeking a talented Collections/Call Center Representative to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Collections/Call Center Representative:
- Contacting individuals by telephone with past due balances owed to the company’s clients in an effort to secure payment.
- Entering ACH and credit card transactions into the database as well as noting all files with a summary of the conversation.
- Expected to follow the FDCPA rules and regulations as well as company policies relating to various clients they will be handling.
Qualifications of the Collections/Call Center Representative
- Entry Level position – Training will be provided
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
There is a high call volume: 200-300 calls per day and you are expected to connect with approximately 180 clients per day. Guaranteed hourly base pay plus commission opportunities.