Composite Inspector – 2nd shift
Aerospace company specializing in composites manufacturing is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts. This company is highly desired and located in an ultra-modern facility located in Rochester, NH.
Responsibilities of Composite Inspector:
- Inspects incoming goods including visual inspection and dimensional inspection utilizing micrometers, calipers, microscopes as well as other measuring tools
- Measures parts and assemblies for dimensional accuracy
- Documents and communicates all non-conforming characteristics
- Accepts/Rejects parts and assemblies and prepares documentation
Experience and Skills Needed for the Composite Inspector:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience or education in manufacturing
- CMM measuring equipment experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills/Good math skills
Positions available on 2nd shift, Monday – Friday; 3:15pm-11:15pm Pay for this role is $16.43/hour.