Customer Service/Collections Representative
Growing company in the Seacoast is looking for customer service representatives! Candidates have the opportunity to grow and expand in this role, and if customer service is a strength, you are going to want to apply today!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service/Collections Representative role include:
- Providing high quality, professional customer service to all accounts
- Collecting on past due accounts and coordinating payment plans
- Documenting information properly and timely in the company’s database
- Reading and appropriately interpreting documentation
- Utilizing basic math skills
Requirements of the Customer Service/Collections Representative role:
- At least 6 months of customer service or clerical experience
- A strong interest in collections
- A positive attitude and the ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented office
- Opportunity to make bonuses and commissions
This company offers a generous benefits package, PTO plan, and opportunities for regular pay increases.