Busy seacoast office is in need of a Customer Service Representative to join their team in a busy role. In this role, you will be addressing customer calls and email to problem solve and assist in efficient conflict resolution.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Taking inbound calls and returning calls to customers regarding customer complaints
- Documentation of calls within company software system
- Provide superior professional level customer service to all parties
Qualifications for Customer Service Representative:
- Minimum of 1+ years of recent customer service skills in a demanding, fast-paced call center environment
- Superior customer service abilities
- Basic MS Office skills.
The Customer Service Representative Position is a full-time temporary position, Monday-Friday first shift, pay is $14.00 per hour