Customer Service Representative
Seacoast company recognized for its technical innovation is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their office team in support of the manufacturing department. If you are seeking your next customer service opportunity, please apply today!
Your responsibilities as the Customer Service Representative:
- Completing orders via phone and computer
- Entering orders into software program, management within the system
- Customer service and some up selling duties
You should apply if you have experience with:
- 2 years of related experience
- Ability to learn and understand product line
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills
This is full-time, temporary to hire opportunity. The schedule is Monday through Friday, hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm. Pay is $15+ per hour DOE.