Customer Support Representative
Small family run business in Lebanon, Maine is seeking a motivated, energetic, and organized self-starter with a professional work ethic with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize duties. This role may be an excellent match for you if you enjoy working with a technical subject matter in an administrative manner.
Your responsibilities as the Administrative Customer Support Representative:
- Answering inbound calls in professional and courteous manner
- Assist with technical customer service inquires relating to plumbing and heating
- Handling contractor inquires for pricing and warranty claims
- Preparing literature and training packets; maintaining literature inventories
- Managing calendars
- Handling UPS shipments
Experience/Traits required for Administrative Customer Support:
- 1-3+ Years of similar administrative support experience
- Natural customer service skills
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint abilities
- Technical aptitude required to discuss plumbing and heating parts
The position works Monday-Friday; 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay rate is $14.00+ DOE.