Leddy Group is seeking a candidate for a 2nd shift Dry Film Lubrication Technician with a local company focused on engineered surface coating solutions and special processes .
Responsibilities of Dry Film Lubrication Technicians:
- applying a lubricant to parts with spray gun style equipment.
- Review job folder to verify part to be put through dry film lubrication process
- Perform visual inspection on parts for defects prior being put through dry film lubrication process
- Perform appropriate dry film lubrication process per work instructions and job folder
- Record and sign off on all applicable data defined in the job folder
- Report all dry film lubrication problems, inaccuracies in job folder, damaged parts and/or dry film lube materials to Shift Lead.
- Follow in-process inspection procedures as needed to verify current operation meets customer and job folder requirements.
- Strictly observe all environmental, health and safety policy requirements
- Keep work area neat and orderly at all times
- Wear all required personal protective equipment when and where required
- Report safety events, unsafe conditions, near misses, etc. to Shift Lead immediately
Qualification of Dry Film Lubrication Technicians:
- High School diploma
- Working experience in a production environment
- Organized and accurate documentation skills with basic MS Office Understanding
- Previous experience spraying in an industrial painting or coating operation is desired.