Electrical Penetrator Assembler – 2nd Shift
Portsmouth company that designs and creates connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through media is seeking assemblers for their team! These products go in aircraft, biomedical devices, deep-sea exploration vehicles, offshore oil and gas operations, and power generation including nuclear power and submarines.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Penetrator Assembler:
- Reading of drawings/blueprints, production documentation, complete documentation, maintain high-quality workmanship and organizational habits
- Preparation and inspection of components for assembly; cleaning, part verification and fit-checks, grit blasting
- Cutting, stripping, cleaning, inspection and handling of fiber optic cables in preparation for termination
- Oral/Written Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Records data
Qualifications of the Electrical Penetrator Assembler:
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to use basic high school math skills
There are first and second shift positions available, working Monday – Friday 6a-2:30p or 2p-10:30p. Salary starts at $15/hour.