Company in Hampton, NH that recycles plastic bottles into felt.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Technician are:
- Sets and verifies control systems by diagnosing programming parameters
- Adjusting sensors
- Maintains equipment by conducting inspections and completing preventive maintenance procedures
- Identifying and repairing malfunctions;
- Maintaining/ identify replacement parts needed.
- Documents equipment results by completing logs and records.
Qualifications of the Electrical Technician:
- The ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- The ability to read and interpret complex electrical documentation
- The ability to learn to read PLC logic (with an acceptable amount of speed and retention) in order to troubleshoot control system failures
- Good mechanical and industrial machinery controls aptitude
- Good computer skills (i.e. data entry into CMMS program, email communications)
- Self Motivated and Customer Service oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years experience in an Electrical/Electronics field
Qualified candidates will have industrial electrician experience, not just mechanical.
Pay rate is $21+ per hour. This position would train on days and move to nights – every other Saturday, every Sunday Monday, and Tuesday 6pm-6am. This position could also be the other days of the week.