Leddy Group has an immediate opening for an Electronic Assembler in Manchester, NH! This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to join a stable and growing company that is the leader in the design, development, and production of Integrated Electro-optical Systems for commercial and government applications.
Upon hire, this client offers a full benefits package, competitive salary, continued education and the opportunity to continue to grow and advance in an ever booming industry.
The Electronic Assembler is responsible for assembling, aligning, testing and configuring optical, electronic, and mechanical components. Work is performed in accordance with released procedures, drawings, schematics, and wiring tables.
Responsibilities of Electronic Assembler:
- Perform a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations.
- Clean and assemble optical assemblies.
- Assemble cables, plugs and wire harnesses.
- Proficiency in working with hand tools, measuring tools and using adhesives.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Responsible for safe handling of all solvents and epoxies.
Qualifications of Electronic Assembler:
- 1-3 years of assembly experience
- Excellent dexterity and good eyesight for assembling small components
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00 – 4:30 pm w/ every other Friday off (9/80 schedule)
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday 3:30 pm – 1:00 am w/ every other Friday off (9/80 schedule)
$15-$20 per hour DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
#ZRBBranch Office: Bedford, NH