Electronics Manufacturing Technician
Do not miss this opportunity to join an up and coming company new to the area, located in Portsmouth, NH! If you want to be part of a company that is one of 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the US, now is the time to act!
Now hiring for a variety of positions, but if you like to take on new challenges and learn quickly; your work ethic is unsurpassed and you will do whatever it takes to get the job done, then you may be a perfect candidate for their Electronics Manufacturing Technician I or II position.
- Must have 1 year of manufacturing experience or training
- Soldering experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of computers, electronics and how to use them
- Comfortable using power tools, hand tools, and material handling equipment
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This position requires fine and/or gross motor skills including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry packages. Ability to stand for 10-hour shift and have close visual focus vision.
Schedule for this Electronics Manufacturing position is Monday thru Thursday; 7am-5:30pm and pays $10-$15/hour DOE. Other positions available include: SMT Line Operators, CNC Machine Operators, Shift Supervisors, Plant Manager & Customer Trainer.