Leddy Group is seeking a 3rd shift Equipment Maintenance Technician for a high-profile company in the Nashua, NH area. If you are looking for an exciting and stable company that values teamwork, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of the Equipment Maintenance Technician:
- Support manufacturing equipment through proactive maintenance and on-the-spot troubleshooting
- Taking initiative to complete tasks and projects
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial or manufacturing maintenance experience
- 3 years of experience in similar environment
- Electro-Mechanical skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills: ability to read, write, keep neat/accurate records, and follow written/verbal instructions
- HS diploma or equivalent
Preferred experience for the Equipment Maintenance Technician:
- Experience with maintenance planning and scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree (can be considered for future management roles)
- NH Electrical License
This is a 3rd shift, full-time, and long-term opportunity. This company offers competitive pay, and once hired, excellent benefits as well!