Company in Exeter, NH that provides high quality solid brass and copper lighting fixtures through highly skilled fabrication methods is seeking to add a Fabricator to their staff.
Candidate in this position would be fabricating parts to be put into fixtures, assisting in monitoring raw material inventory as well as completed parts inventory.
Responsibilities of the Fabricator:
- Assistance in fabrication of lantern parts through various processes
- Fabricate parts for approx. 65 fixtures/week, while maintaining quality
- Assists in monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Assists in monitoring of completed parts inventory
- Inspects outgoing parts to assure quality
- Aids other departments as deemed necessary
- General cleanliness, clean housekeeping all while maintaining equipment
Qualifications of the Fabricator:
- Must have an understanding of basic math, reading a ruler, common angles, and different sized holes
- Must be able to achieve high quality of craftsmanship while focusing on small details
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Shift is Monday – Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Starting pay is $12.50/hour.