Looking for a candidate to fill a 2nd and 3rd shift Heat and Treat/Light Industrial Role.
This is working for a great local company in Lebanon, NH.
Responsibilities of the Heat and Treat/Light Industrial Role:
- Setup and operate a range of furnaces, gas and electric, as well as other related equipment to perform heat treat functions such as annealing, tempering, normalizing, hardening, carburizing, and stress relieving on a variety of bearing materials and tools steels.
- Safely, correctly and efficiently setup and operate heat treat equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Prepare material for the heat treat process. Move material and parts as needed. Care is required to handle components to prevent damage.
Requirements of the Heat and Treat/Light Industrial Role:
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required.
Competitive pay with shift differential. Safety glasses and ear plugs are supplied. This is a well known company who is great to their employees.