Human Services Administrative Assistant
Seacoast Human Services company is seeking dedicated and hardworking Human Services Administrate Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time opportunity that offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary to team members. This a perfect role for candidates seeking a diverse administrative role within a busy department. Strong candidates will display strong initiative and a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities for Human Services Administrative Assistant:
- Assisting with scheduling team meetings and note taking during meetings
- Direct support to reception, answering phones and greeting visitors
- Assisting with completing and processing paperwork for vendors and caseloads
- Other support on administrative projects as needed
Qualifications for Human Services Administrative Assistant:
- Related administrative experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
This is a full-time, first shift role. Pay is $14 per hour DOE. This is a great role for those seeking to grow their administrative experience.