Human Services Case Manager
Seacoast Human Services company is seeking dedicated and passionate Human Service Case Manager to join their team. This is full-time opportunity that offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary for the candidate looking to utilize a Human Service’s degree. If you enjoy helping others identify and achieve their dreams, this is the role for you!
Requirements for the Human Service Case Manager:
- Determine individual client needs through assessments and creating individualized service plans
- Conduct reviews of current plans to meet established criteria
- Document and maintain client records
- Costing, budgeting, and financial responsibilities
Qualifications for the Human Service Case Manger:
- 2+ years related experience
- Education in Human Services or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior customer service abilities
If you are seeking an enriching position where you are able to positively impact the lives of others daily, please consider applying today.