Leddy Group is currently seeking an Industrial Mechanic for a client in Hooksett, NH.
This is a full-time, long-term role for the right candidate. The job is primarily focused on supporting our mechanic maintaining and troubleshooting our production equipment.
The responsibilities of the Industrial Mechanic:
- Maintenance of extrusion and CNC machines
- Troubleshooting industrial equipment
- Occasional building maintenance
The qualifications of the Industrial Mechanic:
- We need an individual who is organized and mechanically inclined
- The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years experience maintaining and troubleshooting industrial equipment.
- Some design and equipment fabrication with our maintenance team will be required.
- Having your own tools is preferred.
First Shift, Pay is around $18/hr, depending on experience