Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for an Inspector role for an exciting opportunity, in Laconia, NH.
This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right person with a stable and growing company. The Diagnostic Tech coordinates manufacturing processes in an industrial plant by performing the Duties that are assigned.
Responsibilities of the Inspector:
- Responsible for working within the aftermarket engineering group.
- Will aid in the development of the repair processes, and ensure FAA, EASA, CAAC and customer compliances.
- Perform visual and dimensional checks on materials, assemblies, tube details, and components.
- Inspect and test components, parts, tube details, and assemblies to validate conformance to blueprints, engine manuals and instructions by the customer, and to company operating procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable in the requirements of the various regulatory agencies with respect to repair and overhaul.
- Aids in evaluating and improving manufacturing methods as required.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Performs janitorial and cleaning duties to maintain clean and orderly equipment and shop.
Qualifications of the Inspector:
- Two-year degree in related field or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous or current FAA repairman license preferred.
- Have excellent typing and computer skills.
- Ability to stay on task.
- Consistently, regularly and dependably at work and on time.
Pay is DOE.